National Dairy Development Board Requirments for Deputy Manager – Mechanical Engineering
|Job Name||Deputy Manager – Mechanical Engineering|
|Description||NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for young and energetic officer to work in our ES-Bio Security Lab Projects.|
|Job Category||Engineering Services – Bio Security Lab projects|
|Profile Summary||Planning, Detailing and site supervision|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
1. Determine capacities of various utility equipment based on consumptions.
2. Framing technical specification and concept/schematic diagram of the following equipment/ works:
General functioning and concepts of effluent treatment plants in pharma/Bio pharma industry and shall have the knowledge of CPCB guidelines. Possess Knowledge and functioning of fire and safety systems
3. Piping layout and design of pipes – Conceptualising, planning, detailing etc.
4. Scrutiny of drawings, Field Supervision & co-ordination for installation and commissioning of process equipments, utility equipment, service/ utility piping.
5. Co-ordination with other stream of engineering such as Civil, Electrical, HVAC, instrumentation and ensuring integrity of design and avoiding conflict during execution.
6. Anticipate project issues/conflict, identify/analyse possible solutions to meet the project requirement of cost, time, quality, safety and integrity.
7. Ensure pro-active communication with the consultant, contractors and other stake-holders and ensuring timely resolution of issues.
8. Monitoring (Time & Cost) and Quality Control of aforesaid works.
9. Recording of measurements and processing bills of works. Handing over of plant to the client.
Familiarity with the international codes and Standards such as ASME, ASHRE, NFPA, ANSI apart from BIS,IBR etc. would be an added advantage.
|Experience||2 – 5 year(s)|
|Qualification||The incumbent should be B.E/ B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) with 2 to 5 years of experience preferably on projects in the Bio pharmaceutical industry/ Bio containment Lab.|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
The position is on fixed term employment for a period of 3 years.
The maximum age limit for the position is 30 years (As 01 Jan 2017).
Relaxation may be considered for candidates having very relevant experience.
Last date of receiving applications is 20 January 2017
Last date: of receiving applications is 20 January 2017
Apply Online:Click here