Deendayal Port Trust (Formerly Kandla Port Trust) Recruitment for Medical Officer Posts 2017
Total Posts: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification, Experience & Age:
1. Medical Officer (General) – 2 posts (contract)
• M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University and registered with Medical Council of India.
• Experience: Minimum one year post qualification experience in a reputed Hospitals /Govt. Department Hospitals, after completion of Internship of one year, is essential.
2. Medical Officer (Surgeon) – 1 post (contract)
• The candidates, who possess, PG Degree or Post Graduate Medical Diploma in the Specialty of General Surgery from a recognized University, will be engaged as Specialist.
• Experience: Post qualification experience of 3 years for PG Degree holders and 5 years for PG Diploma holders in a reputed Hospitals/Govt. Department Hospitals is essential.
Age: Minimum age of 35 and upper age limit upto 65 years
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply: The softcopy of application in the format prescribed alongwith all testimonials should be sent to email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.10.2017.
Last Date: 10-10-2017
Advertisement: Click Here
TERMS & CONDITIONS – MO: Click Here
Application Format: Click Here