South Indian Bank Recruitment for 468 Probationary Clerks Posts-
South Indian Bank was registered as a private Limited Company under the companies Act of 1913 and commenced business on 29-01-1929 at Round South, Thrissur. The South Indian Bank Ltd., was formed by a group of 44 enterprising men of Thrissur who contributed Rs.500/ – each to the initial paid up capital of Rs.22,000/ -. Their main objective was to serve the merchant community of Thrissur by freeing them from the clutches of the money lenders who charged exorbitant rates of interest.The bank received very good support from the public at large. Initially the growth was slow but steady. The number of branches opened each year testified its stability and popularity. It was included in the second schedule of the Reserve Bank of India and became a scheduled Bank
Total Posts: 468 Posts
01. Probationary Clerks – Kerala: 340 Posts
02. Probationary Clerks – Tamil Nadu: 68 Posts
03. Probationary Clerks – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana: 35 Posts
04. Probationary Clerks – Delhi NCR: 25 Posts
Educational Qualification as on 31.12.2017: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Age: Less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Other Requirements: Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to apply
Scale of Pay: Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
General Category: Rs. 600
SC/ST category: Rs. 150
*Excluding GST and other charges
More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 20/12/2017
• Closure of registration of application: 30/12/2017
• Closure for editing application details: 30/12/2017
• Last date for printing your application: 14/01/2018
• Online Fee Payment: 20/12/2017 to 30/12/2017
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here