State Bank of India(SBI) 7200 Clerk / Jr. Associates (Sales & Support) Recruitment 2018.
Total No. of posts: 7200 Posts
Name of Posts: Jr. Associates (Sales & Support)
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 600/- General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age limit: 20 to 28 (as on 01/01/2018)
- 1Selection Process : The Selection Process will be consist of online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Exam Pattern :
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (Online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- English Language: 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions & 35 Marks
- Total: 100 Questions & 100 Marks
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Main Examination:
- The Structure of Main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
- General / Financial Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- General English: 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 50 Questions & 60 Marks
- Total: 190 Questions & 200 Marks
- Duration: 2 Hours & 40 minutes
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Test of specified opted local language: Those who qualify for selection & produce 10th & 12th standard mark sheet certificate evidencing having studied opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
Important Link :