Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India. It undertakes activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing etc., in the country. BIS is also responsible for Standardization and Certification at the International level. BIS offers excellent career opportunities to bright, young dynamic persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’. These posts are in the Pay Level 10 as per the Seventh Central Pay Commission plus allowances as applicable. The indicative gross salary as on date at New Delhi will be Rs. 79,929/-.
Total Posts: 109 Posts
Posts Name: Scientist-B
• Mechanical Engineering: 31 Posts
• Metallurgical Engineering: 10 Posts
• Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
• Electrical Engineering: 10 Posts
• Electronics Engineering: 17 Posts
• Chemical Engineering: 12 Posts
• Food Technology: 05 Posts
• Microbiology: 13 Posts
• Textile Engineering and Fibre Science: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification, Fee & Other Details:Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Online Application: 16-03-2018
• Last Date for Apply Online: 02-04-2018
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here